Saturday, April 23, 2011

3/4 Feb/March/April 2011

So.. I haven't been really blogging lately. Nearly 2 months of holiday is way too shiok to even keep track of everything in life. I even forgot what I did for the past 2 months! My gawd!! My bad, for having such poor memory! Nevertheless, this holiday is supposed to be a "recuperating" process. Remember I worked part time and study at the same time? It was just 2 weeks before my exams before I quit my job! After that is just study study study study non stop (me not joking). So I think I really deserve the rest and fun after my exams! Teehee! And what is even more deserving is that I did pretty well for my Year 1! *claps* Hard work does pay off! That is when this phrase comes in: "You reap what you sow". Hehe!

Anyway, I really cannot remember what I did for this holiday. But I think I put on weight and its so scary!! Hahahahahaha!! That aside. Oh! I had my first time.... My first time being a make up "model". Initially was to help my friend's gf to be her make-up model but I ended up helping the gf's friend! Well..... It was an experience. I don't know when the pictures will be released but I hope it will be released soon! I wanna see how I look like! Hahahahaha! Be it pretty or ugly, I am still thankful for the experience and the joy!

Oh yeah, and I found a part time job in the hospital. Being an agent. My gawwwd. Never belittle such jobs okay and please be nice if you were to call! Lots of knowledge needs to be imparted and the CRM/SAP is damn difficult to learn lor! Nonetheless, your communication skill must be damn good la!! And you have to handle all sorts of queries (mostly stupid). Me no joke okay! Its never easy to be working in a call centre. So next time you call any telcom companies or whatsoever that needs to speak to the operator, please be fucking nice. There are reasons why some of them is so grumpy! Because it was you people with fucked up attitude that demand this and that, and complain is what Sgporeans are good for! Sigh, never an easy job and whats more? Need to learn the medical terms. However, I feel that I should not hiam about my job because its just a 20mins walk away from my place. Oh and not to forget, the working environment is good and the people there are nice. Willing to help you without any hesitation!

And I went to club after so long! With cy and my sis! Was fun. Not gonna say drink, drank, drunk cuz it is pretty childish leh. Like want people to know you drink and you drank and you drunk like that. Haha! Was fun and I hate talking to Caucasians cuz I don't understand their accent. :( This George guy left a good impression on me. Neways, it is always a hi-bye thing in clubs. Oh well. Haha!

So I spent my holiday with Ben, spent my holiday with Ben, met up with babe, met up with babe, chill out with friends, have dinner with friends, spent my holiday with Ben, work, work and work and everything is just maybe probably the same. :)


Not edited.




The bridal look. Hate my brows.






I think I really look different from different angles, with specs and with no make up! The bridal make up super don't look like me. Maybe because I didn't smile ah. Don't know leh. Hahaha. 

Alright. School's on Monday and me half excited and half not. Cuz don't know who is my classmates!