Friday, April 22, 2011

Damn sad


Hello people!!! I just read back my past posts and yes I know super boring and very emotional. Anyway, please ignore the title of this post! I will come to that later! 

Been busy spending time with Ben for the past week. Its just purely spending time, thats all. No outings. :( Just nua here and there, watch some movies online, catch a show at GV, play pool and talk some nonsensical stuffs and laugh our ass off. Just some simple time spent and I am more than happy. Hehe!

Oh yeah, I LOST MY CAMERA'S USB CABLE! Damn sad. Wtf where the hell did I place it! Can't find it anywhere! :( Got so many photos to upload siaa. Hais. WHY LIKE THAT. Damn angry with myself. :'(

Ok, I think the best way to make yourself sleepy is to blog. Can feel the sleepiness kicking in. Hell yeah, goodnight all and sweet dreeams.