Saturday, April 30, 2011

Halfway through my EFMA....

And I decided to blog halfway through my tutorial. Shit it. Why is it so difficult? :( I thought Year 2 would be easier.. Sigh. And I miss being in the same class as TXY. :( :( No more her to listen to my sickest joke and no more her to share things with me. No more the same frequency. No more pon school tgt because we are such lazy asses. BIG SIGH. Not say my new class not good... But I think I can't find the person whom has the same level of frequency as I do. So difficult to find you know..... :(

And up till now, only one pathetic classmate added me on FB! And he's the guy who is like the smartest person in class la! Knn got so jia lat or not. I got so unapproachable meh? How to survive my 2 years like that??? Die liao lorzx. SIANNNN.

3rd day I already go get MC liao....

Why like that.....

CANNOT BE LIKE THAT!

MOTIVATION!

Anyway, I believe that things will get better each day!

My 3 ground rules to myself:

  1. Smile more
  2. No frowning
  3. AND FUCKING NO SWEARING LIKE KNNBCCBWTFNB AND ALL KIND.
  4. Stop diu-ing here and there
  5. More ladylike
  6. Be guai guai like gong toot toot
  7. Stop having such evil convos. (very difficult, cannot help it)
  8. SMILE EVEN MORE
Damn jia lat. I think all cannot make it. I think I am scaring my classmates away and I am hating it. Got hweeling kena ostracise leh. :'( 

Damn jia lat. I tio pwn by youngsters.

DIU NA SENG! No mood do tutorial already!