Monday, December 20, 2010

This has become a need.


It has been so damn long since the both of us go out for a date. So damn long. Just the both of us. Sigh. He's busy with his trainings and I am busy with school and work. The only time that we can actually sit down, relax and have a talk face to face is after my work and when he's out of camp. That is like either Friday or Saturday. But.. Most of the time, I am so tired that I just fall asleep unknowingly.. Just like last night. I wanted to watch an online movie with him but I fall asleep on his shoulders. End up he wake me up, paused the show, switch off the laptop and we both went to sleep. 

Why did it become this way? :( 

No time for each other in a relationship is such a torture. 

The worst thing is.. With my projects on hand, I really really don't even have time for myself nor for my family and him...

Sigh.

If not for the money, I will not even work at all. 

I think I should just stop procrastinating. Its getting nowhere and I believe I can sort this out. There isn't anything that cannot be done.