Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 is ending!


HELLO!

2010 is coming to an end very very very soon!! 
It will be our 6th year welcoming a new year together. Hehehe!

Anyway, its gonna be a week already and I am still sick. 
I think I totally deserve the virus to drag on...
I ate salmon skin, tom yum and those heaty food together with FC when we're working. 
Everytime eat their scones and tiramisu. Hahahaha!
Cannot tahan those nice food. :( 

AND AND!!
Today is my off day and I kept sleeping because the flu makes me very sleepy.
Now, I'm up doing the stupid useless project. 
Seriously, I hate this semester.
Arghhhhh.. Hopefully it will end like damn fast, take my module exams and *poof*.
Now I think about it, I don't mind not entering into HR anymore. Since I don't intend to go Uni and just get my diploma cert will do, no point making myself so stressed up. Everyone was like telling me the grades does not matter if you don't intend to go Uni. Right right?
It just sums all up to your personality and how you fair in the interview to get a job you ever wanted. 
I think I can fair quite well during interviews one la. Lol! So not a major prob for me. 

I'm feeling sleepy again and Ben is not allowed to use his phone... :(
12 hours of not hearing from him, kill me plz.

And, something to be happy for!!!
Ben is off on 30th, 31st and 1st!!! Which means we can celebrate the new year together again at his place!
Last year also like that! Hehehehe! I can't wait!!
FASTER COME!! 
And tomorrow he's fetching me from work. Awwwwww!!! MY BABY!! 
So bloody sweet sometimes. Haha!

Bye bye everyone!