Friday, February 6, 2009

You'd better be gone.

"You know I will never hate you. I just dont like you to keep insisting that I am flirting. Especially on you, it hurts."



No *, I will never ever forgive you.
This is the last time I am telling you.
Stop it. I've draw a line between you & me.
Without you, I feel so happy and carefree.
Without you, I dont think I've lost anything.
It is as good as nothing.
Please stop perstering me, I've got my own life to lead.
You too.

***

I've got my say.
I am not obliged to talk to anyone nicely.
If I buay song your face, too bad.
Unluckly then.

***

I know you might be doubting me, but please, trust me. :)
I am just being friendly and I dont mean anything at all.
Lets just say, friends.

***

Went for Sarah's CNY Event today. I believe that those Interactors settled themselves kinda fast. XD Okay, this aside. Fiona passed me my early birthday present! Loooove it! Thanks Tingwai & Fiona! And the card too! :D

And I met a new friend today. LOL! It was kind of awkward at first. XD I think it was him who broke the silence. But am the one who made the first move. Kinda complicated but ya. We talked throughout the whole journey till Yishun!! And he is very very talkative. I like! XD He says he wanna treat me prata?! HAHAHAHAHAA! Anyway, he's cute. :) And just to avoid any misunderstandings, I am older than him by 2, so do not make any wild guesses! Appreciated.

I believe Ben wouldnt mind. :) My Baby has a big heart isnt it?

And Ronald, I hope what you said aint true because I've touched all the wooden furnitures in my house liaooO!!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!

Benjamin Button tomorrrroooowwwwwwwwww!

Ben, we need to spend time together. :)