Thursday, February 5, 2009

Call me "ah lian".

Was being called an Ah Lian today. :O
LMFAO!!
Me? A ah lian?
Oh, it was a big fat fucking joke man.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Please, I'm too good to be a ah lian lor!!

Met uncivilised barbs today!
Wuuuunderful man. *claps*
I think I should really kow-tow to them.
Funny. They asked for their usual 1 on 1 fight while Im in the cubicle.
LOL!! I think they want a slap on the face with my used pad eh?

Meeting FionaCuz tomorrow! Wonder what surprise she's gonna give me cus she says its a surprise not meant for me to know till tomorrow! :D
And XuanZhi please update me on your Guitar Hero because I wanna play the drum!!!
And Gino, you said you gonna come Clementi find me to have lunch!! When when when??


Walked home with Ben today from the MRT.
Hahahahaha!
I shant deny that I love his companion.


Till then.

p/s rmb, call me ah lian even if im not.