Sunday, February 15, 2009

19th Birthday Post!

Since I've got the time for now, I'll post a super duper long entry on my 19th Birthday! Anyhoos, I've already thanked people whom I wanted to thank in my previous post! :P Therefore, this post would be plainly on my birthday and vday itself. :)

School on the 13th was a bore. Lessons were not held. Damn! I shouldn't have gone to school on that very day~ Celebrated my Birthday with the BODs, Joycie and Sy.





Thanks Joycie for the self-made card!


When Joycie passed me the card, I was a little touched! :') No one has ever made me a card before. No worries Joycie, I'll keep in contact with you! :P Take 39 to Pasir Ris only 20 mins!



Ben hurried me to meet him just to let me eat this. :)




Ben made this for me. <3


Went home after school with Joycie. :D

Prepared and went to meet JJ over at interchange. Passed him the Vday gift which was supposedly for Ben.



The photos I printed the night before.




The gift I prepared for him. :)


Waited for Ben together with JJ and took bus 39 over to Pasir Ris to find Sean&Cat. Lovely couple they are! :) Anyways, took bus 403 over to Elias Park. Went over to a restaurant named Summer Breeze. Perfect place for a perfect dining. :) First time having my dinner over at a beach. Awwww! <3



Bennifer, JJ, Ken, Sean&Cat!




The CG Warriors!


Seperated with JJ and Ken. Took a cab over to Arab street for our Sheesha session. Place is superb again! I wanna patronize there again! Must must must must!!



I had this (I forgot the name) and Ben and the couple had wine.




Saw my necklace? HEE! Thats from Ben! Awwww! Lovelove!




HAHAHA! CLASSIC LOR!




Bennifer. <3




Cake bought by my Sis! Yum yum! Durain cake!!






Thanks Sean&Cat!!!! Love the mugs!


And lastly...



The flea-infested dog and I.


Although its just a simple celebration for me, I still love it. Love loooooooove it! Ben planned it well I guess. And he love the gift I gave him. :) Thats good cuz I've been planning it for 2 days. Im glad Ben loves it. When I gave him the gift, his face was like O-M-G! Its for me? Haaa! He still thought that the gift was actually JJ's. Dumb! Hahahaha!

Thanks for everything, Ben. <3

Next stop, ChinnYee, FChee and my Sis!