Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Attention please.

*Kiki is lying down on my lap now while I am using the comp!*




Naked face.


The family upstairs/downstairs is happily drilling their walls on and off.
Super irritating and now, they are hitting the nails into the walls.
Made Kiki run for his life when the drilling starts again&again.





Mom gave me 4 tickets to Wildwild wet and 4 tickets to Escape theme park!!
Ben says maybe we can go during my birthday or this weekend! Hurraaayyy!




How can I not love him?


Actually, there's many things running through my mind. I am a straightforward person. But being afraid that people might not like my straightforwardness, I quit. I quit being honest to others about my feelings. I quit being myself because others dont appreciate who I am. I stopped turning to others for help in the exception of Ben, for I think that no one will be willing to help me. Tell me, who in the world will accept other people's flaws? Who? Yes, maybe a handful. If you're a bitch, you will be remained as a bitch for the rest of your life.

I think... You're just trying to bring me down. The way you speak, the way you do things, the way you treat others is very different from the way you react to me.

Sigh.

I know I shouldn't feel affected by this kinda person but... Well, nevermind!

At least there's someone who knows me inside out.

None other than Ben.