Thursday, October 31, 2013

FML - not over yet

Sigh..

I know I shouldn't be starting this post so negatively but.... Things have not been going on very smoothly for me.

My life for the past few days was nothing but trouble. Work is so shit. My boss is shit. My supervisor is shit. Even the authorities of Singapore isn't to any favour to me either. They gave me so much trouble that I feel that I'm so choked up. I don't know if I should say it here but I need to protect myself right? So I guess I shall not say anything.

It was the biggest lesson learnt in life. This whole situation wasn't entirely my fault. I was misled, humiliated and helpless. I feel that life is just so full of shit. I hated them. I hated that company for putting me through this. I hated them for "cheating" me of things that was rightfully mine. I hated them to the fucking core that I just want them to die so much! I hated the authorities for misleading me and not helping me at all. I hated everyone that was in involved in this situation!!!

I know I should not be cursing them but what they have put me through was totally inhumane. Me? Just a young woman who has yet to enter the inhumane work life was put through all of these shits. I lost control of my emotions. I cried so much and have never felt so depressed before. Day and night, I worry about having to fight the case. I'm so lost.

Who are they to put me through all this. WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE THEY?!

FYI, before you guys starting wild guessing, I DID NOT go MIA on work and get sued. I dare to say I am a very responsible employee.

Stand strong and never will I get defeated again. I HAVE TO BE STRONGER THAN WHO I ALREADY AM. I WON'T EVER GET DEFEATED BY A BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS ANYMORE. I'LL BE STRONGER THAN EVER. I'M HERE TO WIN.

I WON'T let things go so easily. I FUCKING WON'T. I might not be winning now, but I will make you pay back everything that you have done to me.

Just wait and see.

p/s i'm feeling so much better now after getting a tattoo done.