Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Stress - OVER!

I've been feeling really stress for the past few days. The essay topic is so difficult and I practically spent my entire week working on it but gotten it all wrong when my tutor guided us through. :( My tutorial was on last Wednesday and the dateline I set for myself was on Sunday but the submission dateline is on 25/11. I wanted to follow my guidelines strictly so that I've got time to edit and improve.

After knowing that I'm actually not on the right track, I freaked out. Literally. Panic attack again, hands and feet turned cold. :( Heart was thinking 'DIE LIAO DIE LIAO OMGGGG.....'. Felt so stressed, stupid and useless!!! So I spent my remaining 4 days working on it day and night and finally done everything up on Sunday night! I emailed my tutor my essay for him to vet through..

In my heart, I'm thinking 'Confirm a lot of things do wrong and need to edit a lot plus like a lot of things never add in. And i exceeded my word limit and cut out on a lot of things I deem important'. In short, I'm not confident with my work even though I managed to stick to my dateline. I've never felt so insecure and aimless for my school work before. NEVER. I panic attack once again. But I was thinking, since I sent an email to my tutor to vet through my essay, I STILL GOT TIME TO EDIT AND IMPROVE. And, that made me feel better.

I waited for his reply.. Patiently..

And TODAY while I'm at work... I got an email.. DENG DENG DENG!

It's from my tutor and he said my work is the best thus far. And I'm all good for submission. YIPPIE YAY! A relieve. A HUGE ONE. I'm so happy!!!!! But I wanna be the best! I wanna get a distinction!! And I shouldn't be so 'ya-ya' about it cuz there's always room for improvement! :D And now, I know I'm on the right track, I can start to add in a few more things. Heehehehehe. OMG, I know its nothing to be happy about.. But to me this is very important and I'm feeling so proud of myself. Mom always look at me like very heart pain like that.. Everyday tell me "You ok or not. Don't know then ask your classmate or teacher la. See your face like very stress leh.." <3 br="" nbsp="">



My face now is as happy when Kiki is planting kisses on me. LURVE!

Anyway, just wanna be thankful for your time and effort to keep reminding me to relax and don't stress myself too much. :P Without you, I think I would have gone berserk. Hehehehe. Thxya! 

And, got into an accident just two weeks ago. You see all the bad things come at one go. But luckily everyone is fine and no one's hurt. Need to really go pray pray for keeping us safe. We were only by a few inches to the right and the car would have just make us become roti prata. Luckily we aren't all the way out! Really lucky. 

Ok what else..

I think that's all? Yup! 


HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE. HE'S JUST TOO CUTEEEEEEE! :D :D