Thursday, October 17, 2013

Updates

So.. I cut and straighten plus curl my hair.

From this..


To this..


Rebonded the top part and curled the bottom so that it wouldn't like curtain. Hehehehe! Been so long since I did rebonding and yes I feel like my hair needed to be silky straight for some reason. 

Woohooo loving my Guns'n'Roses top! Bought it at a very cheap deal!

Anyway stupid lovely baby boy.



Forever with funny faces. Boo.

And I'm so stressed up with school. :( Just me but its okay because I kinda like the way it is. Too awesome already. 

Only the first day of school and when I reached home, I immediately start my revision. Who says taking degree is easy? Professors has got something up there manz. Worst, mine is with a hong kee plus british accent. Double combo. :( 

But I kinda like how I am independent now. I take notes and I concentrate really well in class. Probably cuz I know I'm alone and I cannot afford to be missing out on anything. 

This is just the beginning and just another milestone. 

I am ready! 

A step towards my goal. 

p/s can't wait to wash my hair hair hair.