Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcoming 2013


Hi everybody, I got into.... SIA! That explains my red lippy lips. HAHAHA NOT! I'm not up for it. Not skinny enough to be one. :P Just kidding people, no serious stuffs!

I know I disappeared for quite a while. Been busy with my school projects. My gawdddd..

Anyway I'm graduating soon!! Self proclaimed! In just 5 more days. 5 more freaking days and I'm getting my well deserved diploma.

Was wondering what is gonna be ahead for me for year 2013. I'll definitely get my degreh~ Hhahaha. But the financial wise.... Hmmmm.. A little tight. Probably I will take a loan. I'm going all out for HR. Kinda like this industry. I'm not so confident about SIM. Maybe I might consider SIM too. Idk... :( I'm in such a dilemma. Sighhhh.. Life just have to make decisions.. Decisions that affect you for the rest of your life. 

Okay, maybe I should stop being such a nerd and stop talking about studies.

I can't wait for 1 March. I am gonna go bangkok in like 25 more days!!!!! Freaking can't wait!!!



Maybe I should consider joining the air lines. But I don't think I can cuz I got tattoo. :( Idk.. I don't know what I want right now. Okay, maybe I should give it a try. HEE! Aiyaaaaa.. :(

Alright, bye.