Tuesday, February 5, 2013


And so, as you get older, you try more new things.
And as you get older, your age becomes a secret.

Anyways, I am so into reddish things nowadays. And I am currently so obsessed with lip stains. I buy but I didn't wear it out. Loser! And my complexion is getting better. Hehehehe. :D And I became fairer. >:( I don't want to be fairer. I want me to be tanner. Maybe time for some tanning session after exams!

Last Saturday...








They surprised me! Initial plan was just a simple dinner and a get together cuz it has been so damn long that all the 5 of us actually meet up. The cake is really really good!! Layers of crepe with whipped cream and custard and strawberries. Yummerz! Anyway, its at Paris Baguette. I wanna go for their all day breakfast next time! Hehehehehe. 

Thank you girls so much! <3 p="">


Just two photos to end off this post. I'm so in love with my new cammie. Awesome pictures! <3 nbsp="" p="">