Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hard work really pays


I'm gonna unofficially graduate in 2 days time. How time really flies. I've never dreamt to have come this far. 

Since secondary school I am never ever fond of learning. People call me "Ah Lian" in school, been to the principal's office multiple times, given warning letter countless time and almost got dismiss from school four times. Never ever a goody goody student that was well liked by the teacher, played prank, made the teacher cry and skipping class most of the time that I finally got caught. Frankly speaking, I kinda enjoy it. Didn't realize the importance of education till I finally gotten my o level results and I scored a whooping 41 points. I threw away my pride and begged for forgiveness from the school to give me another chance to retake my o levels in school. My parents told me, its either you go back school to study or you work. But I wasn't all ready to work and the more am I not ready to go back school and face those teachers who hated me so much before. You know, the pride and the embarrassment I am gonna face.. I just couldn't take it. But in the end I went back to school, failed my o levels the second time with 39 points... Not much of a difference.

Went to apply for ITE, business information technology. My form teacher is really really a nice guy. Super encouraging and always so patient. I worked hard, got into NYP with a GPA of 3.91. Super proud of it!

Then now I'm in Poly, although I don't really have much achievements I still worked hard. Just that some assholes gave me shits during TEP that totally pulled my GPA down. I really don't fucking deserve it. But its okay cuz I worked hard for my IPP, managed to pull it up a little. Am still trying my best and strive hard for my final exams. 

And there you go.. That is how much I went through during my 5 years of life. I changed, become better, differentiate the importance and now here I am typing this telling my dear ones that, with hard work you will definitely succeed one fine day. 

All these, I earn it myself. No one taught me what I should be doing. No one. I was being looked down but I stand firm and pull through it. I encounter many problems but look, I am still here, making a difference in my life. Although during this period of time, I didn't have any achievements, but I am sure I will one day. :) I worked hard for the things I want. 

Looking back, it was an amazing journey. I took a longer path but I gained many experiences in life that many don't. 

I will make it big one day. I will. :) I can feel it. I can see the future of me being what I want. 

Thanks to those people who really helped me a lot during this phase of life. I am entering into a brand new phase very soon. Problems will definitely occur but you don't learn without problems or hardships.  

I am really grateful. Really am. :)