Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Updates

Just a short update before I proceed on to my assignments again. :( Been so stressed out for the past few weeks cuz the assignments are never ending. What a torturous July for everyone of us. Sigh. It's okay cuz it's gonna be over soon and I'll be starting IPP in August. That's when everyone is separated into different companies. I don't want. :( Gonna be missing my table's girls so much. They are the ones who always bring so much laughter to me in school.

Okay, school's aside.

Met up with Joogwees last Sunday and needless to say. So much love.






Nice catch up. Can't wait for our graduation trip!!!! 

**

Random thoughts.

Sometimes I really feel that I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Really. Although I'm not showered with gifts but I'm definitely showered with love, care and concern. That's what everyone need, I suppose. 

I'm really grateful for whatever is happening in my life now. Really. :)