Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blessed

Things are slowly picking up on track and I can proudly say that I got over it since about 1 month plus ago.

Although things are a little fucked up few months back. Or rather few weeks back, I'm proud to say that I don't give a damn anymore. :)

You know, I always remind myself that things will eventually get better when you don't put too much thoughts into it. You just gotta take things easy and you'll definitely lead a happier life. Although its not gonna be the happiest of the happiest life that you will get, but well, having that tiny pinch of happiness is more than enough isn't it? Maybe I am just that easy to be content with what I have.

Haha, I take that as a good point of me though. :P

For the past 7 months, I've been blogging about my emotions. The ups and downs of my emotions.. Now, things are final-o-ly back on track, I feel that I should be blogging more about my life, rather than the negative emotions that I made myself suffer every single time.

Haha, now, can you feel the happiness in me?

Saying that I'm happy is definitely an understatement. What words shall I use to replace happy? Hmmm.. I feel blessed in every way. In every single way.. :)

Thank you to those people who brought me back on track although it hurts me big time.

Thank you C. :)