Monday, May 7, 2012

MOST FUN JB TRIP EVER


Ah Gan so cute!




High till cannot maintain after our drinks and we actually danced at the roadside! HAHA!

Went in JB yesterday with Ah Gan, Melvin, Cavin & CY! Hell lots of fun yesterday. So memorable!! :) So happy. It makes me forget to many stuffs that was holding me back. On our way back to JB I think I'm on laughing gas or something. Hahahaha, kept laughing non stop and I quarrelled with Ah Gan! Super funny!! Omg, I really love these people more and more. Like its a need to meet them every week already. Always bringing laughter during the entire outing.  

Seafood, KTV, drinks and rounding everytime. 

And yup, it's time for me to concentrate on my studies already. No more playing already Jen. No more.

And I really hope my dad allow me to go for the Malacca trip knowing that they are driving in. :( Please please please. The previous time he doesn't allow cuz he's afraid my friends will speed! BUT PLEASE ALLOW IT THIS TIME!! I really wanna go!!! Omgahh~ I shall be a good girl to show some sincerity. HAHAHA!