Monday, May 28, 2012

Happiest girl


It was a pleasant surprise!! Board the car and then I was like "EH!!!" and I went all quiet. Nobody said a single shit lor!! Hahahahaha!!! Then I was like "Eh, for me one isit?". HAHAHAHAHA! Cuz I couldn't tahan and the Teddy was sitting right beside me with the seat belt buckled! So I voiced out and CY said "Ya it's the for the one who is sitting right behind me." HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Okay, no words can describe how happy I am. Really. Anyway, I went JB and saw this bear and I just jokingly said "Whoever buy me this and I'll marry the person." And I got it. I got the bearrr like 3 weeks later!!! He really got it for me. OMG, I really can't contain my happiness. I can't stop smiling.

To be honest, tell me, who the hell will remember whatever remarks you said these days? Was really pampered by all of them. Really..  

And yes, I can't wait for the Malacca + Genting trip that's happening in 2 weeks time!!!

<3 <3 <3 I swear I'm the happiest girl in the world today. :) Thank you soooooo much for the bear. Thank you. And please recover soon!! I know you dote on me best!! <3