Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Park Regis advanced bday celebration





Staycation over at Park Regis with my 2 lovely darlings was awesome! So carefree~ Always love staycation. Always. 

Fam came to surprise me and hahahahaha the surprise was effin failed lah. :( I very much wanted to get surprised you know. Anyways, it's okay! Love all of them to even "gei gao" these kind of stuffs. And nobody loves me more than they do. I knew it from the bottom of my heart. 



Love you FC babe. Thank you for the staycation treat. And I know I've been sort of like neglecting for the past 2 weeks. Was pretty busy. I don't know what I am busy with though. I just feel busy. So sorry about it!! We shall meet up really soon and I miss you so much!! <3 <3

Thank you CY babe for the USS tickets! Love you as much as I love FC! Hope you enjoy yourself too! And I just met you yesterday to celebrate our awesomeness friendship cum vday together. It's a little weird though but I'm glad we through this lonely time together! Hahahahah! 

Never felt so loved before. <3