Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Dad


Picture was taken during CNY. Looking at this photo made me noticed how much he has aged.. I don't know.. This photo really make me overwhelm with lots of different feelings.. 

Out of the 3 children, he dote on me best.. And yet, I disappoint him the most too..

I'm the naughtiest and most rebellious child in the family. Did all sorts of nonsense that made him and my mom cried so many fucking times. And yet, they never give up on me. Sigh.. Now at 22 and I look back, I see how much I've changed. And also.. How much my parents have changed.. 

Dad has diabetes and I can slowly see the medicine is making his health deteriorates and Mom's arthritis is really making her so tired and she lost so much weight. I don't know what to do to help them in all these.. But just to make sure I study hard and make them happy.. 

When in teenage years, you would hear me rant about how much I hated my parents for controlling me. For being so unreasonable in everything. For having a curfew. For not giving me enough freedom. For not being understanding enough. For all sorts of whatever a teenage girl can think of. I quarrel with them umpteen times on all the troubles I've created. It's all good now. All good. As I grow older, I love them more. I fear for their departure.. I don't want it to happen. 

It made me realised something, parents forgive everything you do and still love you no matter how much you've hurt them. So true. Cuz I been through it. Tested and proven.