Monday, February 20, 2012

Me love roses.



I looooove looooove loooooove receiving roses. 

And it has been so long since I received one. This birthday and vday I received 3 bouquets! Mad love. Hahahaha no words can describe how happy I am to be receiving these flowers. :)

Thank you for the 2 bouquet of roses Boy. :) You really did managed to surprise me big time. When you gave me the first bouquet I was a little disappointed but I know it's the heart that counts. But later when we're leaving, you open the backseat door and passed me another bouquet. Was really in a state of shock cuz I really didn't expected it! Thank you so much for making me happy. Thank you so much for putting in effort. Thank you so much for the surprise. I can really see that you're trying your best. You really did made me the happiest girl in the world.

Thank you G for the big bouquet of roses. Haha although it was meant to be a surprise but ya, I sort of guessed it already. :) Thank you for the effort. I really appreciate it. Really do. :) And don't think too much. Good luck for your exams! :)