Friday, December 2, 2011

Twelve cupcakes

Here I go again about food.. Can't get enough of all the nice food around. To be honest, I've been spending too much on food that I am going real broke soon. Sigh. Should stop this habit of mine hunting good food around Singapore. Maybe when I'm out working, then the hunt will fully begin. Haha..

Ever heard of the Twelve Cupcakes? Yes. It was kinda famous. Opened by Jamie and her husband Daniel Ong! Yeah, a celebrity shop that sells cupcakes! Well, I should say that their cupcakes were not those fondant ones (practically can't be eaten).. Some might be disappointed cuz there isn't any cutesy cartoon characters sitting on top of the cupcakes.. :( As sad as you should be, but be glad that their cupcakes can be all gobbled down without the stupid fondant stuffs sitting on top. You will enjoy it... They do customization as well..


Pretty pink box to hold 6 cupcakes. 

I tell you, their cupcakes were effin' yummy. You would have regretted not buying more I tell ya! I'm regretting it now. :( The cake is light, moist and fluffly.. Their toppings weren't too sweet and it blends freakingly well with the cake itself. When I took the first bite of the Red Velvet cupcake, I soar up to the sky. Hahahahaha! FC and I shared it and the both of us can't stop singing praises on how good the RV really is!! 

I've EVER tasted cupcakes that were as hard a rock, bland and dry! You can close down your business cuz you simply don't even bother about your consumers! 

I can't stop repeating how good it was.. You guys should really go try it yourselves! Anyway there are 2 outlets. One at Millenia the other at United Sq. 


Red velvet, Rum and Raisin (specials), Coffee, Orea and Chocolate!



Box of 6 is gonna cost you $17. If you picked their specials, extra 50cents would be charged.

OMGAH, I'm going down next week again to buy!!!