Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time to update!

I guess I have to start updating now. If not the photos kept piling up and up and up! It practically made me extremely lazy to update anything AT ALL.

Finally the nightmare's gone. Yay!!

Ben bought RockBand! Double yay!!

Bro bought a new car! Triple yay!!!

And.. I might have a room to myself! Wee! This is so shioook.

Anyways, I've forgotten what to blog about already. I think I'll just blog about today. :)

Had my breakfast with SooSian this morning over at LJS. My first time trying their breakfast and wow, ITS NICE! Never will I thought that their breakfast will taste so nice. Because their usual combos aren't as fantastic. So we had the JR meal for only $3+. But... I must say that their orange juice suck! Hahahahahaaaaa! Soooo artificial and yucky. Taste like cough syrup. Period.

And, I think I spent quite a bit today.

First thing first, I am extremely fucking pissed with my complexion now. I've NEVER had blemishes for the past 17 years. I've NEVER had so many fucking ccb pimples popping out in my life. Till this year. Eh.. No. Till I came into this school!!!!! THIS IS SOOOO #&@*(&#&^!^!. What? Don't tell me I am having puberty can?!?!?! Pui! Please lor. I am already going to be a fucking 20 years old woman liao still tell me puberty. Argh!

So I couldn't help it but to resort in buying a more expensive product for my face from The FaceShop. My money~~~~~~~~~~ T.T Sigh. What to do. No girls wants to have blemishes and pimples on their face!!! Who ask me so vain. HAHAHAHAHAAA! Whatever it is.. it is a girl's responsibility to look good isn't it?

I just sincerely hope that this product will do wonders man. Clear the blemish and those irritating pimples on me. I pray hard this time. Super duper pray to the max. I want to result to be out in a month's time!

Ooooh. And I bought some necessities from Daiso. The always 2 dollars shop! And... This one power one!

HAHAHAHAHAAA!

HOHOHOOOOO!

I bought an eye lash curler~ Got heat one. LOL!!! And.. it works! WEEEEEE!

Yup! Aiya, I will post photos one la!

Till then!

p/s blogger's a bitch! cannot upload photos sia! this is so ccb.