Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blank.



The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.


I find the quote above vehly true.

Life has been fulfilling lately.

Bro suggested bringing KiKi to the beach during the last weekend. So everyone in the family went. The way he swim is uberly cuteeee! No vids of him swimming tho'. Because I am afraid that I dropped my phone into the sea.

Ben has been super supportive of me lately. Thanks babeh~ I appreciate everything you did. :) 2 days more till our 3 years 11 months. A month later and it will be our 4 years. It is never easy to maintain such a long relationship. But all I can say is.. Both of us give in to each other whenever we can. Although you don't see us being lovey dovey like those I love you dearly 1314 24 hours must show love couples out there. The both of us know that deep in our heart, we love each other dearly.

And.. I really should thank him and his family for bringing me into this religion. The faith in me is becoming stronger and stronger each time. When the world pushes you down, you are in the perfect position to chant. I saw it on Kaz's msn a few days ago.

I am thinking of getting another tattoo after I graduate from ITE. It symbolizes something. Not gonna tell you guys. But ya. It is something that I did and I am happy for it. And I am absolutely sure I made the right choice. Hopefully Ben allows.

The last thing I am gonna say is..

I am not what you guys think I am. I am tired of explaining to each and everyone of you. If you still wanna portray me this way. There's only one thing I can say. You're being fucking shallow to the fucking core. And stop looking at me in an alienic way. I must stress on this, I do not like it. I repeat, I do not like it.

Period.

***

This year's NDP theme song is vehly the nice to listen. But the singer not handsome leh. Find a more handsome one next time la~ Good for the eyes and the ears. Hahahahahaaa! Oppsie.

See the moon and the stars~ Look how far we have come~ Le Kua simi~

Anyways, see Mr Brown version of the NDP song. :) Laugh till you peng.

Nights all!

p/s anyone willing to send me 100bucks kinokuniya vouchers? i'll love you the max yo.