Saturday, January 31, 2009

Time to spare.




I've finally have got time to spare.

Actually, was kinda tired but was waiting for Ben to finish his bath and continue our conversation. :D

Anyways, CNY was great. Although I dislike about the people over at my paternal's side, they were kinda generous in a way.
Went over to maternal side on the 2nd day of lunar and Nana & I were playing Guitar Hero. Lol! Super funnnyyyy la~~~
And I mahjong-ed and blackjack-ed. I won 10 bucks. LOL!

Baked some cupcakes for my cousins. And they said its nice. :D
A good start.



I am blessed to have Ben with me.
I am blessed to have a nice family and cousins.
I am blessed to be able to share things with my bro&sis.
I am blessed to be blessed by these people..

Ben has been helping me with a lot of things.
He pull my through the darkest hole of all. The times I was really lost, he was there.
Three long years for being such a wonderful boyfriend. :)
<3

Ben passed his evaluation test! Congrats!!! Was waiting for him to finish his test this evening. The place is kinda eerie. :S
AHAHAHAAA!

BTT and then to Provisional Driving License then to .... Blah~
I know nuts about cars. Haaaa.