Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Canvas.

Lala~

I finally bought my shoe.
Not VANS tho'. :(
Really wanted VANS canvas which I saw online but many online sellers are from US. They didnt want to ship over to places in Asia.
Toooooooooooo bad. They lost such an important customer to them. :X
Anyhoo, I really wanted the VANS canvas a lot. My birthday coming, any kind souls wanna buy it for me?
Gee.

Went shopping with Ben&Fam. :D
Went to places like Northpoint (like -.-), Woodlands factory and Sembawang Shopping Centre.
Okayy, SSC is like wow! Quite a lot of difference from the previous one.
The renovation is a success. Even tho' NP renovated, it was like still the same lorrszsz.
Not much of a difference. Bah!

Daiso-ed. Coooolz.
Bought a pair of scissors for Kiki.
Like duh, for cutting his fur.

Bugis tomorrow.

Ciao.