Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh, so that's how it works.



Don't pity the girl with one true friend. Envy her. Pity the girl with just a thousand acquaintances.


Just got home together with my Mom.
Went for an eyebrow trimming session with her! :D
Love the outcome of it. Went to the clinic aftermath to find my Dad.
Took his diabetes med and left. Its good to spend this little time with my parents.

Joyce said that she's gonna buy me the VANS shoe!!!
Happy or what?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!



This is chio.




Love you lots la!!!!!
*Opps* Later Sophia kill me. HAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Friday ON AH! :D

Im gonna turn 19 in less than a month's time.
And wow!
I wonder how shall I celebrate my bday this year.
Ben says lets go to a pub and drink our hearts out instead.
Hmm.. Maybe I shall consider that.

I wanna buy falsies but Ben forbids me to buy it. :(
He says its a waste of money when my lashes are already kinda long.
Guys will never understand girls. HAAA! I want it to be longer mah!! :X

*Yawns*