Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 2




Day 2 into his medication. 

As usual the morning routine for him was the nightmare. But since I'm working late today, I observed him after his medication. He fell right into a deep sleep. Probably that's the medicine that's making him feel lethargic. 

The very kan jiong me always worry this and that too much, so I googled to see if its normal for dogs to keep sleeping. And hahaha yes! They can sleep up to 12 hours a day considering it to be on and off. Okay, felt really relieved!

His pee was back to the normal yellow! Yayyy!! So far he does not have any negative effects towards the medicine! All is good!

And since he can't be doing his scaling, I bought Tropiclean's clean teeth gel for him. Hopefully it does all the work and help remove the plague/tartar on his teeth!!!

Will post pictures of his teeth soon! I wanna see if it really works! Wahahahahaha! If so, then Kiki don't need to go for his scaling anymore! :D