Friday, October 7, 2011

Photoscape - Erode

I'm too bored. Like really, other than work during the weekends, my weekdays were practically watching dramas after dramas, comedies after comedies and movies after movies. I know, boring life. Seriously, sometimes having a looooonnnnnnggggg holiday really kills unless you're working your ass off. If not, Singapore is too boring for anyone to live in. Anyone as in us, Singaporeans. Too tiny weeny to travel/shop/whatsoever. And it is to the extend that almost everywhere you go, all the shops sell the same thing. Yes, that bad. And it may set you thinking... "Wa lao, if I buy this one like very common. But nice leh! Buy or not? Later see people wear the same thing as me, then is sibei paiseh one leh!". Ya lor.

Wa sian.. I feel sleepy the moment I start blogging.....

OK!

I've got something to share! And it's about pohtohshopshop! HAHAHA, yes! Photoshop! Okay, although I suck at photoediting but I think the basic skills of contrasting or simi sai (any shit) I still buay pai (not bad). I don't know how to shape the face nor do I know how to make your eyes change its colors or make your eyes big big. But fuckyeah, I do know how to click on the buttons and do some film effect! And, if you are reading this, if you don't know how to resize your photos, go bang the wall plszx. HAHAHAHA!

Until recently... I found out something about this amazing... also not say very amazing. Ehhh.. function in Photoscape! Yes, the very sibei cool function called erode! It just basically makes you look better than the original photo! Let me show you.


See the diff? You think which one more swee then that is the one being "eroded".

If you think the one on the left more swee then you gotta get your eyes check! The one on the left has gone through leveling, contrasting, blooming (normal) and resizing. The one on the right has been eroded (x2). :) Eroded photos tend to make you look prettier (hehehe) and it really add a chicaboom effect on your features. See my eye area? It became darker and my eyes look more swee. My jawlines and chin became more define and the photo just made you became the right shade. If I'm not wrong, it has a little blurring effect and it definitely smoothens your complexion. The plus plus point of eroding is.. LOOK AT MY FUCKING EYEBALL! HAHAHAHA! So black, so round, so nice!

Let me show you another photo.


Okay. This one! On the left is the original photo! Dull! The one on the right had gone through leveling, contrasting, blooming (normal), resizing and eroding! You can really see the difference now! Of course, contrasting your pictures makes it better! If it is just by eroding, it doesn't make your photo nicer! See my eyeball now so dark. LOL!

The function, erode, can be found under PHOTOSCAPE - BRIGHT/COLOR. I don't know if other programs have it or not but if you wanna swee swee and have dark dark eyeballs and more define features, download photoscape! It's free anyway! :)

Maybe many others already know about this function. BUT! Here it is to those who don't know about it! Just something to warn you about eroding... You can do it as many fucking times as you like! But don't overdo it cuz you'll look fake. :) Like really fake. Come, I got sample show you.


3rd eroding done! FAKE LIAO DUI BU DUI! Look like oil painting hor? LOL!

Okay. Me very tired already. Oh ya! Stay tune for my next post. Gonna be a bitchy one. Like fucking bitchy kind. 

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CIAO!