Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sometimes I just wish I can voice out any thoughts that was running through my mind without hurting.. But humans always "choose" to listen to nice things. Hell to that. 

I did something really really guilty that whenever I think of it, it really disgust me. No confessions, no no no. Don't bother asking, I wont say,.

I've been clubbing more this year. I dont wanna it to become a habit that I need to club every week. But I just love to go club and dance to the rhythm and be crazy. Bad. This is bad. I shouldn't even be doing it. Was forcing bf to club with me so that I can enjoy myself and not be wary of the surroundings. Like I can have fun without any worries.. But he refused to and always give me the look. The look as in don't fucking ask me to club, I hate it.. Well, I shall stop for the time being and see how it goes. The last time really scares me cuz I felt numbness. And I don't even know what did I said to ben on the phone. 

And well, no words can describe how much I love my sibs. They are the best people on earth that really cares about me and I can share anything with.. Felt fortunate, really. 

I need to rant about something but I'm afraid that people will misunderstand me and they cant really sense my tone in the post.