Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm seriously wondering who are these people speaking in Malay in my tagboard!

Maybe they are bots from some kind of website but it's weird! The webby I clicked on contain no virus nor whatsoever! So who the hell are they?!

Anyway im sick. So terrible horrible! The sore in my throat is really killing me everytime when I'm just swallowing my saliva. I don't even feel like opening my mouth to speak. It is that painful. :(

Oh shucks! I totally forgot about the honey lemon in my bag! It was supposed to be refrigerated! :(

And I'm damn pissed. KTPH did not bank my money. I think it was probably cuz I didn't print out the form to sign. But nevertheless! Every month they WOULD have collected the monthly punchcards and would have found something amiss when they didn't see my form what! Help me print out will die meh?! Just tally with the punchcard will do and pay me as usual. Unless they don't bother checking and just throw my punchcard!! Moreover, I didn't even work for a month! How do u want me to print out the form?! The form thing is seriously stupid! Bloody hell, I did work for a few days during aug and they fucking pay me. If not I'll go there and make a scene.

Irresponsible as it is. This simply shows they don't care about their workers at all. And maybe their patients too! No wonder so many complains.

Better fucking pay me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone