Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blank


I think I look nice here but so different from real life. 
Heh. Fugly untrimed eyebrows. 


The wonder of beauty shot.. Left my flawless and fucking fair.


Mom and Dad. Us at the durian farm! :D
Now you see... Why I have such high cheekbones.. :( I got it from my Dad.
Hate the high cheekbones.

I'm sorry for the really devastating posts for the past few days. Things has been going on fine for now. I'm back to my happy self. :) Really got my paranoia and negative mode switched on. I was thinking that I really shouldn't continue this way. It was really tiring... Being sad and worried is so fucking tiring. I got so sick and tired of it the other day that I thought to myself that I should not be feeling this way already. Yeah, fuck it.

So yeap, me is happy now! And I knew so many stuffs.. I don't know I just feel happy. I feel that I'm being trusted and wanted.

And I had some awesome durians at Malaysia on Sunday! Yummmm. Me love durians, fishballszzz, mee sua, carrot cake, tao suan, dim sum, chawanmushi and etc. Hiakkkk! :D

Come to think of it, time passes so fast. It's gonna be our 6th year soon. This year was really special. We are gonna really really celebrate this year. Hehe.



My face become rounder. :( 

Love everybodeh that loves me!