Saturday, August 1, 2009

Eppy 3 years 11 months to Bennifer!

Eppy 3 Years 11 Months!
Ben spent our anniversary working today. :( Anyways, it's okay because we don't usually celebrate our monthly anniversary. We usually celebrate our yearly ones. The both of us believed that by celebrating the yearly anni, it will last longer. I don't know about you guys. Haha! Moreover it will be our 4 years being together soon. :)
Went to Northpoint this morning with my Sis. Ate Komala. A vegetarian indian food. Tasted good and yum. Shared it together with her. Hahahahahaa! Left us extremely bloated.
Bought the materials for the making of flag.
Went over to Pasta Mania and bought my all time favvv potato salad! Yumm.
Went hunting for wedges and there's one that caught my eyes. Lub it. LOL! So twit.
Walked into M)phosis and blah~ Cheap materials and they are selling it soooo expensive. But still, I like one of the jumper. Fucking 70odd. Totally not worth it. But I was thinking whether to get it because its so cute looking. Hahaaa. Omg, I am being so fickle minded.
During this little window shopping, I was thinking that it is time for me to add in new famaily members for my wardrobe. I see those clothes, I sian.
Anyhoos, accompanied my Sis to thread her brows. And this person working there is extremely friendly. I hope the next time I go for threading it will be her who threads for me. Hahahahaaaa!
So I am gonna end here abruptly.
p/s i am so hooked on A Million Little Pieces. fuck fuck fuck fuckoooo.