Monday, August 10, 2009

Egg facial!


I am gonna try doing some egg facial mask tomorrow when I reach home!


I am so desperate to make my skin's condition better. :( I hate those blemishes and pimples on my face!! This is killing me. Ya, bimbo.

SO WHAT?!

Who wouldn't want to look pretty! I've stopped concealing myself with foundations and powders and whatsoever. But, without this killers, it isn't getting any better!! Well, only a little. I don't believe in resorting to a more expensive product. Maybe I should really try Oxy this time round.

On the other hand.... I am afraid of using Oxy. There's once my Sis applied too much Oxy cream on her face and ended up having her face red and sore! Total ewwness. That was like when I am in my 5 or 6 years of age. I couldn't stopped laughing at her and called her 'pig face'. LOL!

FYI, when you apply Oxy you will have a slight burning sensation. Still bearable. That's what my Sis told me. I've YET to try it. If you're a Oxy user and I am wrong about the burning sensation, please do correct me. :)

But still, I am gonna give the egg facial mask a try. Even if it does not help in getting rid of those unwanted dots on my face.. I believe it helps to moisturize.

Jenn, bear with the smell tomorrow!