Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hurt

Did you even spare a thought of how I would feel when you said all these things?

Everyone make mistakes.. So do you and I.. But just because of that mistake that I made, you condemned me.

Do you even feel how I felt when I heard your conversation you had? It was so hurtful you know. It was so damn freaking hurtful that I cannot stop crying.

I supported you through your ups and downs.. I give you all my best to help you.. But in the end, what did I freaking get in return? I felt betrayed. I am disappointed in you. I really am. I would never have thought that you will do this. It just hurts me so much that I don't even know how to react but just walk away quietly.

I'm only human.. I'm trying my best to be the best that you guys wanted. But all I get was constant negative remarks that I couldn't take it anymore. I don't know how to carry on anymore.

I'm just so fucking sad..

And I hate what I did in the past.