Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New hair + treatment


It's been a month since I've last updated!! Omg how time flies. My graduation ceremony is in 2 weeks time and I've gotten myself prepared! Hehe. I know you must be thinking what's there to prepare about. But you know you gotta look your best! 

So, on my off day, I've decided to went ahead and chop off 2 inches of my hair. :D Finally the split ends and the awful hair color has been trimmed off! Love my black hair. Other than those trimmings, I also did hair treatment! Now my hair feels bouncy bouncy and smooth. Super love! Treatment does help! And it's my first time doing it. I think horrrr.. Need to treatment every two months for maintenance. Hehe! Right! 

Anywayyyyy.

I should really start applying for my uni. :( I'm so caught up with work that I k.o immediately when I reach home. Should really stop procrastinating and start with the application! Sighhh.. Then it will be another tiring ordeal for me all over again. Half work half study, can die. :( :( But what to do... For the sake of my future, everything is worth it! 

Oh god.. My eyes are closing while I'm typing this.. 

Oh! And I'm loving my job. It's my dream job!!!!!! Woohoooooo yeah! 

Okie, night everyone. I'm so drained out. Peace!