Tuesday, December 4, 2012

As skinny as a stix


Hey everyone.

I'm so depress. I'm dying to be skinny. Everyone is losing weight and yet I'm gaining. It's so unfair max!!! I need to be skinny. I must be skinny!!

Mommy always deceived me that I've got heavy bones. NOT TRUE. But I feel myself being very meaty. They said that if you lose weight, your breast becomes smaller. I don't mind lor. Skinnier is better looking than having big breast! And moreover, I think mine won't shrink till sb jia lat cuz my family line all women have at least a B cup. 

WALAO I WANT TO BE SKINNY. I know actions mean a lot but fuck you lah. Where got time in Singapore to jog jog here and jog jog there. Somemore my hse area all under construction. Later kena rape and kidnap by bangala. Aiya but I can't stop myself from eating those nice food. :( 

Shit it lah. Why I cannot control.

Wa sb depress. Don't care. I WANT TO BE SKINNY.


Kiki says fuck you to all of you who thinks that his owner is fat. _|_