Friday, October 26, 2012

Internship

So, I'm gonna separate today's post into two. One if for my end of internship and the other was my night out with my JGs.

Finally, this 10 weeks of internship at Singapore Zoo has ended. Indeed, it was an awesome experience that I had. The joy, fun and laughter. The mistakes, blurness and stressfulness. Never forgettable. Caught a glimpse of the real working life and I believe there's more to come. Really thankful for my supervisor and colleagues for the guidance all these while. No words can describe how grateful I am towards them.

The person I really thank was my supervisor. She's really patience towards me. I really don't know how to put it to words. Really, these 10 weeks of spending my days in the Zoo made me speechless on how awesome this precious experience it was to me.








Thank you guys for everything!! :)