Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hair cut + Lili's early bday celebration!


So, I finally went for a hair cut! Trimmed a lot this time round. Received compliments about my hair. Hehehehe. Those ugly dry and split ends is gone! 

Anyway, Lili's early birthday celebration yesterday! It was a pretty last minute preparation and luckily our plan really worked well. Had din tai fung for our dinner after work. I was the last to reach. Feel so pai seh. But can't blame, I work all the way at some ulu mandai road. :(


For some reason, I think this prawn meat dumpling is so much better than the usual authentic Xiao Long Bao.

Catch up with each other and its cut cake time! 


Tiramisu cake from Bakerzin. 


Happy early birthday to our dearest LILI!! 






It was a really simple celebration with the Joogwees. I guess all of us were pretty exhausted from work. Simple contents in life. <3 and="and" awesome="awesome" be="be" bkk="bkk" damn="damn" girls="girls" gonna="gonna" i="i" is="is" know="know" love="love" much="much" nbsp="nbsp" p="p" seriously="seriously" so="so" the="the" these="these" trip="trip">

***

A short update. 

I had this awesome conversation with one of the new staff who is starting work soon. She's really nice. How long did I not have such an awesome convo with a stranger. We talked as though we've known each other for years. I'm really glad we managed to hold the conversation so well. Initially was to help my sup let her sign her Letter of Appointment but we ended up talking. Hahahaha. 

If only life will just end with a flick of the fingers. *bam* And you're gone with no pain. 

I've got no idea why am I always so cold towards others. :( It's like they are trying to hold up the conversation and I don't even bother. I guess its just me. I'm just so like that.